You are purchasing a custom designed high quality 13 oz. vinyl banner with corner grommets. We will add your photo and text to create the perfect graduation banner!
• Choose your desired banner size from the options above
• Attach your desired photo by clicking on the "Choose Image" button. Your photo must be at least 2000 pixels x 2000 pixels.
• Add your details in the personalization box
• We allow 2 rounds of edits per order which includes adding your initial photo, text & color edit plus 1 additional round of editing. You may purchase additional edits normal beyond that if needed by clicking on this link: https://11th-street-design.myshopify.com/products/add-on-editing-upgrade
• You will receive a proof of your custom design to approve.
• Once approved, we will ship your banner to the address listed on your account, unless requested otherwise.
No refunds will be accepted on personalized products unless it is our mistake. Please ask us any questions before purchasing.
• Digital camera photos are preferred, set at the highest quality JPEG setting.
• Cell phone photos are ok, BUT they must be from iPhone 10 and newer or Samsung S9 and newer.
• You must have permission to use the photos you are submitting.
• If submitting professional photos, you must also include a copy of the print release from your photographer.
• We cannot accept screen shots.
• We cannot accept images from social media sites.
• Submitting poor photos WILL hold up your order.
• If you are unsure about the quality of your photo, please contact us and we'll be happy to look it over and advise.
The most important thing you can do is to take good photos. Here are a few tips:
• Be sure to frame your subject tightly. This will minimize how much you need to enlarge the photo.
• Use good lighting. Low light will create grainy photos
• Take your photos against a background that has good contrast with your subject. Bright colors will draw attention to your subject!
• Unless you have a professional camera that can stop action, avoid action shots and instead have your subject pose still.
• Be mindful of your photo orientation. Submitting vertical photos and expect them to fit into a horizontal space will result in cropped images.
• We want you to be happy with your banner! A poor photo will look even worse when enlarged to a banner size. Take care to follow the steps outlined above for best results.